Reserve a Group Study Room
- LCCC and University Partnership students, staff, and faculty may reserve a Group Study Room. Due to heavy student and faculty demand, group study rooms may not be checked out to community groups or individuals.
- Phone the Circulation Desk at 440-366-4026 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with "Group Study Room" in the subject line of your email. If you make a reservation by email, you will receive an email confirming your group study room reservation.
- Note: You may book no more than two reservations at a time.
Using a Group Study Room
- A current LCCC ID card is required and will be retained by LCCC staff during the check-out period.
- Priority is given to groups of two or more individuals. Individuals may check-out a room.
- Check out period is two or three hours. If no one is waiting, you may renew the room for two more hours by returning to the Circulation Desk or phoning 440-366-4026.
- No-Show Policy: Reservations are void after 15 minutes for "no-shows", and the group study room will become available for others to use.
- Students may reserve a Group Study Room 2 weeks in advance.
- Staff and Faculty may reserve a Group Study Room at any time during the semester.
- Second floor Group Study Rooms: 250, 252, 253, 255, 257
- Third floor Group Study Rooms: 302, 304, 306, 307, 309, 311, 313, 316
- Capacity: Group Study Room 313 accomodates 16 individuals; Room 316 accomodates 18 individuals. All other rooms accomodate six individuals.
- Wall-mounted LCD screen.
- White board.
- Wall mounted computer workstation.
- The Group Study Rooms have a hardwired computer and keyboard for your use.