1. Search the Library Catalog for the video.
2. In the results list, look for the videocassette or DVD icon:
3. Most videos in the LCCC collection are not on the shelves in the library. If you want to view one of the videos, follow these steps:
- Go to the CIRCULATION desk on the second floor of the library.
- Provide the title or the call number of the video to a staff member at the desk who will set up the video or DVD for viewing on a computer or in a group study room. This process will take just a few minutes.