It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Feature Films for Education Collection offers hundreds of full-length feature films for educational instructional purposes. This collection focuses on films from 20th Century Fox and Fox Searchlight, including dramas, literary adaptations, blockbusters, classics, science fiction, environmental titles, foreign films, social issues, animation studies, Academy Award winners, and more.
Note that the Feature Films for Education collection does not allow for public performance.
Films on Demand (FOD) offers a large variety of curriculum-focused, streaming video titles from producers such as Films for the Humanities and Sciences, PBS, A&E, History, ABCNews, BBC, NBC News, Biography, National Geographic, and others. This resource offers thousands of streaming videos in a broad range of subjects, from health and medicine to humanities and social sciences, and even feature films.
HeinOnline Academic includes more than 100 million pages of multidisciplinary content in more than 100 subject areas, including history, political science, criminal justice, religious studies, international relations, women’s studies, pre-law, and many more. It provides access to 300+ years of information on political development and the complete history of the creation of government and legal systems around the world. Among the many databases included, HeinOnline’s journal collection features nearly 2,800 periodicals relating to a variety of subject areas, with all coverage dating from inception to the most currently published issues in most cases.
• Brennan Center for Justice Publications
• Code of Federal Regulations
• Criminal Justice in America
• Fastcase Premium
• Federal Register Library
• Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS)
• GAO Reports and Comptroller General Decisions
• Gun Regulation and Legislation in America
• History of International Law
• History of Supreme Court Nominations
• John F. Kennedy Assassination Collection
• Law Journal Library
• Legal Classics
• Pentagon Papers
• Religion and the Law
• Reports of U.S. Presidential Commissions
• Slavery in America and the World
• State Constitutions - Ohio
• U.S. Code
• U.S. Congressional Documents
• U.S. Congressional Serial Set
• U.S. Federal Agency Documents, Decisions, and Appeals
• U.S. Federal Legislative History Library
• U.S. Presidential Impeachment Library
• U.S. Presidential Library
• U.S. State - Ohio - Attorney General Opinions
• U.S. State - Ohio - Session Laws
• U.S. State - Ohio - State Reports
• U.S. State - Ohio - State Statutes
• U.S. State - Ohio - Political & Legal History
• U.S. Statutes at Large
• U.S. Supreme Court Library
• U.S. Treaties and Agreements Library
• Women and the Law (Peggy)
• World Constitutions Illustrated