Article databases provide you with 24-7 electronic access to magazine, journal, and newspaper articles. To help you identify the most appropriate database for your topic/subject:
Get LCCC's full text in Google Scholar: In order to access LCCC's full text when using Google Scholar, you MUST set your Scholar Settings following the steps below:
1. Select the Google Scholar menu on the upper left.
2. Select the Settings Gear from the Google Scholar menu.
3. Select Library links, under Scholar Settings
5. From Google Scholar Results, select Full Text Finder for full text.
6. If you see the login notice at the top of your screen, you will need to click there, then add your name and barcode to get to full text.