LCCC Bookstore Textbooks
You need to know the TITLE and AUTHOR or ISBN for your course textbook. It may also be helpful to know which edition of the book is being used.
Textbooks and Course Reserves
Textbooks & Course Reserves in the Library
- Copies of SOME (not all) textbooks are on reserve at the Library's Circulation Desk.
- Course reserve materials are accessible during library hours.
- Copying is available for 5 cents per page.
- Search for Course Reserves by either Course Name or Instructor's Name. Click on the appropriate link below and follow the instructions to determine the availability of your course materials.
- If you don't find your textbook using the LCCC Course Reserves, use the tabs above to discover other sources for textbooks.
Please click on the .pdf document to view the Science & Mathematics Division textbooks that are located in the Course Reserves section of the Circulation Desk.
LCCC Research Staff
Research IT Desk
Library/Community Resource Center
1-800-995-5222, ext 4106