It is common for students to have some difficulty with reading scientific journal articles. The articles can be pretty intimidating! These articles are written for experts in the subject, by experts in the subject. The links below have great hints and tips on HOW to read and process the information in these types of articles.
Search for E-Books using OneSearch
Get LCCC's full text in Google Scholar: In order to access LCCC's full text when using Google Scholar, you MUST set your Scholar Settings following the steps below:
1. Select the Google Scholar menu on the upper left.
2. Select the Settings Gear from the Google Scholar menu.
3. Select Library links, under Scholar Settings
5. From Google Scholar Results, select Full Text Finder for full text.
6. If you see the login notice at the top of your screen, you will need to click there, then add your name and barcode to get to full text.