The LCCC Bass Library supports the academic mission of the college by fostering teaching, learning and research. Through a commitment to collections, services and spaces, the Library serves as an intellectual resource for the college and the county.
The LCCC Bass Library aligns with the American Library Association’s core values of:
- Service: Responsive, respectful and reliable service to all library users.
- Access: Resources are readily, equally, and equitably accessible.
- Diversity: Provide a full spectrum of resources.
- Intellectual Freedom: Resist efforts to censor library resources.
- Lifelong Learning: Guides and supports students in full journey.
- Privacy: Protecting confidentiality.